Ah, the good life! If you can afford to live here, you probably should do what you need to, to make it happen. Westridge is situated west of the 5 freeway and north of Stevenson Ranch. All homes there, from the town homes nearest the freeway, to the custom homes tucked against the foothills, are a gem. Sometimes, I think Disney's clean-up crew must be moonlighting and cleaning up the streets of Westridge.
The SWEET SPOT: Homes in Westridge from $590-$750k
A recent comparison of Westridge to another luxury community across the city, Sand Canyon, leaves you wishing you could buy a home in both areas. Here's that presentation (Click 4 arrows for full-screen):
West Ridge features largely custom-built luxury homes, situated
west of the 5 freeway. The homes built here, as a group, rival any
neighborhood in southern California.
- Bella Ventana - Townhomes from low $500's to low $600's. 1700-2000 sq. feet. Built in 2003-2004.
- Bent Canyon - SFR's in the low $900's (shown below)
- Cypress Pointe - Golf course adjacent. Townhomes from high $300's to high $500's.
- Emerald - SFR's from $800's to $1.2 M.
- Masters - SFR's from $825k to $1.3 M.
- Montanya - SFR's from $750 to $850k.
- Oakmont - SFR's from $1 M to $1.7 M.
- San Abella - SFR's from high $500's to mid $600's.
- Sundance - SFR's from high $600's to mid $800's.
- Westridge Estates - Custom Built SFR's from $2M to $4M.